Catalog by Difficulty
Four Sequential Ceremonial Fanfares
Here's That Rainy Day
Hornpipe from Watermusic
- 1. Darwall's 148th ("Rejoice, the Lord is King" and three others)
- 2. Diademata ("Crown Him with Many Crowns" and four others))
- 3. Easter Hymn ("Christ the Lord is Risen Today")
- 4. Lancashire ("The Day of Resurrection!" and two others)
- 5. Llanfair ("Jesus Christ is Risen Today" and three others)
- 6. Loben Den Herren ("Praise to the Lord, the Almighty" and one other)
- 7. Nicaea ("Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty")
- 8. St. George's, Windsor ("Come, Ye Thankful People, Come" and one other)
Trumpeters On Stage
A shortened and simplified version for four trumpets of this piece (grade 2 - great for junior high level) is available. Click here for more information.
Fanfare for a Festive Occasion
March from Judas Maccabeus
New Century - 2000 A.D.
Secular Christmas Medley
Three All Purpose Fanfares
An Overture and a Finale
Formal Christmas Medley
To buy volumes separately: Volume 1 Volume 2
The recordings on this page, recorded by James Olcott, represent the five pieces in this volume (l to r): Triptych Cipher by Robert Bradshaw, Slancio! by Barry Ford, Fa una fanfara by Michael Galib, Flourish for Six Trumpets by Jack N. Kimmel, and Panoramica by Erik Morales.
Click here to buy the complete two-volume set and save 10%.
The recordings on this page, recorded by James Olcott, represent the four pieces in this volume (l to r): Fanfare, by Clinton Needham, Fanfare Ighisu Verchi, by Gregory Pascuzzi, Cincinnatus Fanfare by David Shaffer, and Gilded Fanfare by James Stephenson.
Click here for Vol. 1.
Click here to buy the complete set and save 10%.